When doing deeper emotional work
1. Eat something light. Don't consume alcohol and use stimulants sparingly.
2. Wear comfortable, loose clothes. Synthetic clothing, and especially leather, diminish the flow of subtle energy.
3. Relax in a quiet place where you won't be disturbed, preferably lying down. It's best not to plan an activity for after the session.
4. Use a phone head set if possible so your hands are free to move.
5. I will call you at the appointed time, although I may run a few minutes late. The first session usually runs about 1 1/2 hours. Feel free to ask questions and mention any concerns you would like to discuss. What do you feel is the main blockage/problem in your life?
6. You may want to have a clear glass of water nearby so that it will absorb energy during the session. Let me know.
7. It is normal to be self-conscious at first. Don't be concerned about my feelings.
8. We will begin each session with alleviating physical pain.
9. Understand that this isn't an easy process to go through-- on this fast track to wellness. You are courageous enough to see your Ego (outer self/ the persona you developed as a child based on how others wanted you to be) and to discover your core mind pattern (how you habitually think about yourself and the world). You are doing this for yourself because you want to be healthy, happy, and to feel the Source surging in your heart. I am committed to helping you to achieve this. The number of sessions needed varies, and every session is different.
For the phone appointment:
PRE BEB SESSION QUESTIONS (to ponder):
a. My overall current level of physical pain: _____ Slight [1> 10] severe.
Problem areas: _______________________________________________________.
b. My overall current emotional pain: _______ [1> 10].
c. My greatest fear is______________________________________________________.
d. My greatest joy is_______________________________________________________.
e. My job is______________________________________________________________.
f. My finances are________________________________________________________.
g. As a child I felt_________________________________________________________.
h. My body is_____________________________________________________________.
i. My diet is______________________________________________________________.
j. My love life is__________________________________________________________ .
k. I want_________________________________________________________________.
The Compatibility Factor (and Rebuilding energy)
How compatible are you in your life-- with your partner, work, body, pet, food, children, location, school, religion, and so on? Stress and pain are an indication of incompatibility, and that your energy is being drained.
How compatible are you in your life: (# -5-4-3-2-1 | +1+2+3+4+5)
Partner___ Work____ Body____ Children____ Home/Location____ Friends____ (Sex)____ Misc____
Do you see the main area(s) in your life that is draining your energy? And building it up?
What is your level of energy? E 1/4 1/2 3/4 F What is your fuel?
You can also take the STRESS TEST.
1. Take a shower (or bath) soon after the session. Water is purifying. Try to drink 5-7 glasses of water a day. Eat plenty of protein (preferably animal-- sorry vegetarians, that's how DNA is properly replicated). Reduce your use of stimulants (coffee, tea, chocolate, sugar and intense exercise. When you are moving through strong emotions such as fear, guilt, and anger, stimulants can put additional stress on your body (hormones and adrenaline) while you are healing. As you learn to be more in your body, you will probably experience confusion. This means that you are refocusing and evaluating your intention in life. When you are confused ask, "What do I really want?"
2. You may feel a little depressed for 2-3 days, and then much better. You might experience a surge, tingling, or a wave of energy within you for a few days (up to two weeks I am told) as it continues to loosen up your blockages. This is a cleansing process so you might feel mild flu like symptoms (headache, nausea, soreness, etc.). Remember, we are working with very powerful energy from the God Force. Taking a bath with one cup of sea salt added to it will help to expel toxins, as well as arthritis. Remember, sometimes things get worse before they get better. The ALIGNMENT is very powerful, but as I am working with energy (and not performing any manual adjustments), your body will respond in the way in needs to in order to heal, which means pain may surface in areas where old injuries or conditions may not have fully healed.
The Road To Better Health may begin with a Healing Crisis
As you move toward better health with natural healing programs and better nutrition, healing begins to occur. As part of the healing process the body will begin to discard toxic residues which have built up in your body over the years. The healing process usually does not occur without repercussions. During the initial phase of healing, as your body begins to clean house, (detoxify) and your vital energy begins to repair and rebuild internal organs, you may experience headache, uneasiness, flu like symptoms and fatigue. It is important that you adequately rest during this time. These symptoms will pass as your body begins to normalize to a new level of health. As you continue to improve, you may begin a process called retracing. You may feel worse before you feel better. For example, if you used to get skin rashes, the rashes may reappear or get worse for a period of time as your body eliminates toxins through the skin. You may also experience an initial increase in urination, or you may feel more nervous. In actuality, you are not getting worse, you are actually getting better. Eventually you will reach a plateau of better health. During the healing crisis, it is important to not suppress these temporary symptoms with drugs or the healing process may become interrupted.
Physical reactions could include skin eruptions, nausea, headache, sleepiness, unusual fatigue, constipation, diarrhea, head or chest cold, ear infections, boils, or any other way the body uses to loosen and eliminate toxins. An initial healing crisis usually lasts around three days but if the energy of the patient is low, it may last a week or more. With a more serious condition, there may be many small crisis to go through before the system can become healthily balanced. Everything must be considered and given its proper place in the build-up to a healing crisis. One should expect it and work with the body, not resentfully against it. More.........
3. Let your emotions emerge, but don't dwell on them. FEEL and let them go by giving a sound to the emotions. Your voice will help you to distinguish the feeling. If new memories surface, view them like a chapter in a book. Give thanks for seeing them, then close the book and place it back on the shelf. If you become too upset, imagine the color brown surrounding you (walking in a garden, etc). You can also use pale blue.
4. You may want to take Bach Flower Essences: Star of Bethlehem-- helps to ease the pain of emotional, physical or mental trauma. Sweet Chestnut-- for despair and coping. Walnut-- deals with the past. Gentian-- aids in depression.
5. I recommend combining an affirmation with a visualization because it adds power to words. A typical affirmation is: "I am getting better and better in every way." Try saying, "I feel myself getting stronger, happier and healthier every day," while visualizing doing something you enjoy, sensing the strength in your body (lifting a heavy object with ease), or feeling potent spiritual energy running through you (gold or violet). It's not easy for most people to use their imagination is this manner, but after about the third session, I am pleased to observe that many of my clients start to excel at it. Remember, thoughts are real, and we create our world by them. Emotions give power to our thoughts. Examples of affirmations:
Use the Inner-Self Talk.
6. Do the following grounding exercise everyday: bend forward with your knees slightly bent and touch the floor with your fingertips. Your breathing will become fuller and deeper as your legs begin to vibrate. Say, "I feel the Earth move through me and I move through the Earth." Locked knees mean inflexibility and block the flow of energy. Try to keep your knees lightly bent. You can also push any fear you have into the Mother Earth.
7. Keep a journal to jot down your meaningful thoughts and feelings. Note emotional or physical changes. This is a good way to listen to your inner voice.
8. Be creative! Play, draw, paint, dance, make music, sing, write, garden, do Tai Chi, day dream.... Think new and different thoughts. I highly recommending doing Stream of Consciousness writing every day if possible (at least 2-3 times a week).
9. Use the EASE Method to process your emotions.
10. The Central Inner Alignment is included in the BEB. Please refer to the suggestions for it.
11. Be gentle and patient with yourself. Get gentle massages, lots of rest, walk in nature, and ask loved ones to be patient with your emotional fluctuations. Wear colors that feel good to you, such as pale yellow to lift your spirits; light blue for comfort; green for healing; pink to feel more compassion; and brown for grounding. Visualize putting yourself in an egg-shaped violet bubble with mirrors around it facing out. This will help to protect you from negative energy. Call if you need me.
Don't use white light! It should only be used briefly for quick healing as it is too intense to be utilized for a long period, such as surrounding yourself in it for protection. You would not use black (without light) in healing because it absorbs all the other colors. White (too much light) reflects and washes out colors (including the chakras), which is why people wear white while playing tennis. Imagine how much sunlight a black boat would soak up on the water! White is too powerful to maintain in physical reality which explains why ghosts and angels appear to be white since they lack chakras colors. Violet is safer and better to use. It is the only color that should ever be projected onto another person. Violet is the color of purification, protection, and psychic communication. Gold is a good choice as the second highest color.
12. It is best for not schedule more than one BEB appointment in advance because the time needed to process emotions and new thoughts varies so much. Most clients need at least a week in between sessions. However, as always, I respect your good judgment and I trust in your ability to know when you're ready. You may wish to continuing doing alignments in between. After the last session, you will receive a certificate. "Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
13. Everything that exists has a tone, a kind of energetic frequency. Most of our words are accompanied, or replaced, by a sound. Do you recognize these sounds: ummm, ow!, shhh!, burrr, oops!, ha-ha, grrrr, ugh, uh-oh, hmmm, ick, ahaw, oooo, ahhh, uh-ho. Think of how many different sounds you make in a day. Every feeling has a sound, and each part of the body resonates to a tone. Producing tones within the body is like getting a massage from the inside out. It enhances health, improves our inner balance, stimulates intuition, and energizes all of the glands which helps them to function better. It is recommended that you do this toning exercise twice a day, or at least in the morning. Once you get the hang of the sounds, express your creativity and make up your own, as long as you feel the corresponding major gland vibrating. Sound is made by vibration which produces a frequency (like a radio station, or Hertz). This means toning can be just as effective, or more so, when done silently because it's the vibration that is important. Do toning in the car, while bathing, at the office, on a walk, cooking, and so on. It shouldn't be a chore.
It may interest you to know that Irene Dunston discovered that all babies, regardless of race, gender, nationality, and language, produce the same sounds (or exclamations):
Neh = I am hungry.
Owh = I am tried.
Eh = I need burping.
Eairh = I need changing.
Heh = I am uncomfortable.
TONING DIRECTIONS: Breathe in through both nostrils. Exhale with sound, beginning with the 1st and 2nd chakras (energy centers). Empty your lungs and then proceed to the next sound. "Sonic Breathing" is done by inhaling for the count of 8, holding for 6 counts and exhaling for 8 (8-6-8). Toning may be more powerful (and dulcet) when done silently, as long as you feel the area (spiritual center) vibrate. Repeat the sound/tone until it feels smooth (tuned). Try to feel the related chakra (with its color) and move up in pitch to the highest one. Keep your spine straight. After you have stimulated all of the chakras, feel the energy surging from the ground (see #6 above), surround yourself in brown, and tone "Ommmm." This will become easier with practice.
To open your "Third Eye" (intuitive sense), do the toning buzz sound in the larynx (Adam's Apple). When you feel the energy (friction) building up, push it up into the eyebrow area. Focus your consciousness on the middle of your forehead and feel the energy. You will see a violet or purple light.
(Note: Carla sees 2 additional chakras: for the thymus & pituitary = nine.)
It may be wiser to open up the minor chakras before doing the major ones.
Simplified New Energy Ways tutorial by Robert Bruce. Please note that I do not advocate astral travel as Bruce practices. I feel that is spiritually dangerous and a fool's paradise.